We'd love to come visit your classroom, club or staff meeting. We are flexible, whether you want a short presentation or one that lasts the whole class. We can present on an overview of our office or on the topic of your choice.
Sample topics include, but are not limited to:
- Choosing a major/finding a fit
- Discovering job & career trends
- Creating a high impact résumé/CV
- Internship exploration
- How to ace an interview
- Job search tools, preparation and networking
- Maximizing social media
- Administer career assessments
- High-Demand Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Overview—Career Services
- Overview—Online Resources
Contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule your in-class presentation.
Writing Recommendation Letters
It is common practice for students to request letters of recommendation from faculty to add to their professional portfolios or to submit with a graduate school application. The National Association of Colleges & Employers (NACE) has provided some helpful resources to assist you in working with a referring students:
- An Introduction to Writing Reference Letters
- Faculty Reference Letter
- Tips for Providing References
- Writing a Reference Letter
- What Can a Faculty Member Say or Write?
- Sample reference letter