The College of Business Career Development Center was created to provide business students and alumni with assistance in career development by offering the needed resources to be successful.
The Career Development Center provides:
- Drop-in and individual career counseling
- One-on-one resume review and mock interviews
- Internships for course credit at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Career Networking Night (CNN)
- Career/Professional development workshops
- On-and off-campus interviews
- Campus/Community ethics events
Business Connect is your comprehensive career services resource. Log in and learn more!
Students/Alumni: find internships and PT/FT positions, request interviews, report a hire, and register for events.
Employers: post internships and PT/FT positions, search for eligible candidates, request interviews, report a hire, and register for events.
Upcoming Career Events
May 11, 2018Graduation Brunch