Business, BS-Bachelor of Science
As future business leaders, our graduates will demonstrate:
- knowledge and application of best practices in core business concepts.
- the ability to analyze and interpret information to reach conclusions and make effective business recommendations.
- principle based ethics to make socially responsible business decisions.
Graduate School of Business Administration Learning Outcomes
Business, MBA-Master of Business Administration
Our graduates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand and apply core business knowledge
- Make principle-based ethical decisions
- Function effectively in a team environment
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Make effective managerial decisions
Business, MSA-Master of Science in Accounting
Our students will:
- Demonstrate technical competencies and professional knowledge in financial accounting, auditing, and taxation
- Demonstrate critical thinking in accounting contexts
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize ethical and professional obligations of accountants
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate both orally and in writing