Career Networking Night
Career Networking Night (CNN) is a night devoted solely to building relationships. For two hours students, businesses, alumni, faculty and staff will network to explore and share potential internship, part-time, or full-time opportunities. CNN is dedicated entirely to networking; therefore, business cards are encouraged for both students and employers. Join us for a fun event that will be beneficial for students, alumni, employers, and the business community as a whole.
- CNN is a great opportunity for you because it creates a unique experience between students and organizations.
- You can practice your networking skills with experienced professionals
- You will gain exposure to businesses, alumni, faculty and staff
- This will be a fun and rewarding event for you professionally and personally
- Free food and beverages
- Meet with College of Business undergraduates and graduate students
- Gain exposure to students, alumni, staff, and College of Business faculty
- Develop and cultivate long-term relationships with the College of Business
- Actively promote your organization on campus
- Assist students in learning valuable networking skills with experienced professionals
- Advertise open internship and career opportunities
Career Networking Night (CNN) is a great opportunity for students to explore internship, part-time, and full-time opportunities that are available in a wide variety of fields. At Career Networking Night I was introduced to FirstBank, where I was able to speak with several of their employees and learn about what their organization had to offer. Upon graduating, I applied to FirstBank and accepted a full-time position shortly thereafter. I credit Career Networking Night for providing me with the tools I needed to successfully secure a full-time position with such a great organization.
BS in Business (Finance), Class of 2015