Kimberly Swetz, M.S.
- M.S. Applied Mathematics (Operations Research emphasis), University of Colorado, Denver, 2015
- M.S. Applied Mathematics, California Polytechnic University, Pomona, 2002
- B.S. Mathematics (Secondary Education emphasis), Biola University,1995
DASE 4000 Introduction to Operations Research
QUAN 2010 Business Statistics
- Instructor, College of Business, August 2018 - Present
- Instructor, College of Engineering and Applied Science, October 2017 - May 2017
- Lead Faculty, Colorado Technical University, 2016 - 2017
- Modeling and Simulation Analyst, Decisive Analytics Corporation, 2016
- Adjunct Instructor, Pikes Peak Community College, 2015 - 2016, 2018
- Summer Program for Operations Research Technology (SPORT) Intern, National Security Agency, 2015
- Teaching Assistant (Lecturer), University of Colorado, Denver, 2013 - 2015
- Lecturer, Colorado Technical University, 2012, 2013
- Assistant Professor, United States Air Force Academy, 2008 - 2013
- Instructor, United States Air Force Academy, 2006 - 2008
- Teacher (Mathematics), Whittier Christian High School, 2004 - 2006
- Associate Athletic Director, Whittier Christian High School, 2002 - 2006
- Teaching Associate (Lecturer), California Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1996 - 2005
“Flipping the Narrative on Adaptive Learning: It’s not just an online tool anymore!”, Presentation at COLTT, co-presenter with Dr. Amy Kahn and Jennifer Daines. Boulder, CO, August 2017.
“Planning Bus Routes and Bell Times”, UCD Math Clinic Presentation to Denver Public Schools, co-presenter with Ana Kenney and Jin Choi. May 2015.
“An ODE to Modeling with ODEs”, Presentation at the Joint Mathematics Meeting, New Orleans, LA, January 2011.
“Modeling the Buoyancy Properties of a Submarine”, Presentation at MathFest, co-presenter with Dr. James Rolf, Madison, WI, August 2008.
“Calculus from the mouths of babes: Improving Students’ Math Communications Skills Using Formal Problem Briefs”, Article in the USAFA Educator, co-authored with Capt Jadonna Brewton, Spring 2008.
“Calculus from the mouths of babes: Improving Students’ Math Communications Skills Using Formal Problem Briefs”, Presentation at the Joint Mathematics Meeting, co-presenter with Capt Jadonna Brewton, San Diego, CA, January 2008.