Senior Instructor of Finance and Information Systems, College of Business
2012-2013 & 2013-2014 Ethics Projects
Developed materials to introduce Giving Voice to Values approach within a financial framework and discipline to include:
- Financial ethics instruction.
- Developing classroom materials concerning ethics within the financial decision making framework.
- Created ethical classroom materials to address a practical and professional approach to ethics in finance for an Internet archive which included a finance course syllabus and an ethics in finance debate topics.
Developing materials to introduce Blind Spots approach within a financial framework.
- Developing Blind Spots classroom exercises.
- Developing Blind Spots with classroom debate within a case based structure.
Related Work in:
September 2015 Faculty Development Workshop:
"Teaching Ethics Across the Curriculum" - Based on his ethics subject matter expertise, Mr. Stringer presented to the faculty of Colorado Mountain College, Breckenridge Campus
November 2013 DFEI Faculty Roundtable Presentation:
The Cornucopia of Codes of Ethics - is it part of your diet?
October 2012 DFEI Faculty Roundtable Presentation:
Roundtable ethics discussion on:
- Afraid of Teaching Ethics?
- Financial Statement Fraud: A Frightening Trend
- Ghoulish Governance