We are glad you are considering applying to the UCCS College of Business! Ideally, you should start the admissions process about three months before the application deadline.
Visit our gorgeous campus to learn if UCCS is a good fit for you. Call 719.255.3084 today to set up a campus tour!
All College of Business applicants are reviewed by a committee consisting of COB faculty/staff and admissions examiners.
What are they looking for?
If you are considering transferring to the College of Business, you will be in good company. The College requires a minimum 3.0 cumulative college GPA with college-level Math and English successfully completed with C or better grades.
Transfer Student Admissions Checklist
- Complete the online application and payment.
- Applicants with fewer than 12 semester hours (or 18 quarter hours) of college work completed are required to submit official ACT and/or SAT scores and a complete official high school transcript for admissions consideration.
- Please note, your official High School transcript is required to be on file with UCCS, so please request that your official high school transcript be sent to UCCS if you graduated from high school in 1988 or later.
- Applicants who are not high school graduates must submit a GED certificate of High School Equivalency (from one of the 50 states), scores earned on the GED test, plus an official transcript of any high school work completed.
- Request one official transcript be sent to the university from each college or university that you have attended.
- Additional credentials may be required in individual cases.
Ready to apply? Click here to get started!
International Student Admissions Information
We welcome international students who meet all criteria for admissions and immigration. Learn more about the international student admissions process.