The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (FSM) and UCCS are cooperating to offer Business students a Dual Degree. Upon successful completion of this unique program, students will be awarded two bachelor's degrees - one from the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, and one from UCCS.
Benefits of a Dual Degree from FSM and UCCS
- Learn from internationally respected faculties in Germany and the United States
- Experience North American and European business practices and perspectives
- Prepare for the increasingly international labor market
- Gain a better appreciation of cultural difference in business practice
- Establish a global network of contacts
- Expand your employment opportunities in other countries
- Earn two internationally complimentary and respected degrees
The Basic Elements of the Dual Degree
As a dual degree student, you will complete basic required courses at your home university prior to your study abroad year. Students from the FSM can expect to spend their 4th and 5th semesters at UCCS. Students from UCCS can expect to spend their junior year (5th and 6th semesters) studying at FSM. During your study abroad year, you will select from a set of courses designed with an international focus at your partner university. All courses will be taught in English, and students from the US will follow a curriculum designed to advance their proficiency in the German language.
After your study abroad year, you will return to your home university to complete appropriate upper division coursework which may lead to a concentration in a specific business area. You will participate in internships which can be completed in either Germany or the United States.
Upon successful completion of all degree requirements, you will be awarded the degree of Bachelor of Science in International Business from the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.