Sport Management faculty and students receive university honors and awards for their outstanding performance and service
The UCCS Sport Management program prides itself on being regarded as a program of distinction and one that holds its students to high academic standing. In fact, the Sport Management program has a cumulative average GPA of nearly 3.5 which is one of the highest on the entire UCCS campus.
Supporting this philosophy are actions of members of this program - both from its students and faculty. As the 2014-15 academic year winds down, many members of this program have received university honors and awards for their outstanding performance and service.
- Dr. Eric Olson - faculty - Chancellor's Award
- Dr. Spencer Harris - faculty - College of Business Teacher of the Year Award, College of Business Faculty of the Year Award
- UCCS Sport Management Program - College of Business Dean's Award for development of the new Soccer Management Track
- Lauren Urbanski - student - College of Business Distinguished Achievement Award
- Hannah Levett - student - Thomas F. McLaughlin Award for Student-Athlete success
We would like to congratulate these award recipients, but would also like to congratulate all of our students and faculty doing incredible things for our program, campus and greater community.
Click here to read the full story from the UCCS Communique