Yang Xu, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Accounting, University of Kansas, KS 2012
- M.B.A., Pepperdine University, CA, 2005
- B.A., Beijing Foreign Studies University, Beijing, China, 1998
Instructor, Accounting, University of Kansas, 2011
Graduate research assistant, University of Kansas, KS, 2009
Graduate teaching assistant, University of Kansas, KS, 2008
- International Development Manager, Sichuan Media Group, China, 2003
- International Development Assistant Manager, Sichuan Media Group, China 2001
- "Audit Committee Characteristics and Loss Reserve Error" (with Fang Sun and Xiangjing Wei) Forthcoming: Managerial Auditing Journal, Issue 27.4 of 2012.
American Accounting Association, 2007 - present
- CEO, CFO & Board member financial expertise
- Fair value accounting
- Corporate governance
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting