- Ph.D., Marketing and International Business, Michigan State University, 2007
- M.B.A, Grand Valley State University, 2000
- B.S., Aquinas College, 1988
- 2013 - Present: Associate Professor, Marketing and International Business, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- 2008-2013: Assistant Professor, Marketing and International Business, University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- 2008: Visiting Assistant Professor, Marketing and International Business, Eli Broad School of Business, Michigan State University
- 2001 - 2007: Adjunct Faculty, Marketing, Seidman School of Business, Grand Valley State University
- 2003-2004: Faculty, Management and International Business, College of Business, Ferris State University
- Cascade Engineering 2002 - 2003
- Herman Miller 2000 - 2002
- Amway Corporation 1986 - 2000
Managerial business experience includes:
International business development initiatives (acquisitions, joint ventures, and channel development) and global sales/distribution functions (compensation tracking, distributor database, customer service, and communications).
Managed the international expansion strategy including opportunity identification, business plans and models, media/government relations and operational implementation.
Responsible for the new market development projects in Europe, Latin America, Asia, India, and China. Developed dealer distribution channel in US and Mexico.
- Business, Government & Society
- International Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Global business
- Corporate social responsibility
- Business ethics