- Ph.D. Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2003
- M.S. Operations Research, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1992
- B.S. Operations Research, United States Air Force Academy (with Military Distinction), 1991
MAE 1502 Principles of Engineering
MAE 3342 Engineering Economy
ECE 3610 Probability and Statistics for Engineers
MAE 5530 Design and Analysis of Experiments
GPS 1010 Gateway Program Seminar - Engineering Odyssey
- Associate Dean, College of Business, Jan 2017 - Present
- Associate Professor, Attendant Rank, College of Business, Jan 2017 - Present
- Associate Dean, College of Engineering and Applied Science, April 2016 - Dec 2016
- Associate Professor, Attendant Rank, College of Engineering & Applied Science, 2015 - Dec 2016
- Assistant Dean, College of Engineering and Applied Science, 2013 - 2016
- Acting Director, Bachelor Science of Engineering Education Degree, 2015 - 2017
- Graduate Faculty Associate, UCCS Graduate School, 2013 - Present
- Dean of Academics, Senior Military Faculty, USAFA Prep School, 2011 - 2013
- Associate Professor, United States Air Force Academy, 2008 - 2011
- Assistant Professor, United States Air Force Academy, 2006 - 2008
- Instructor, United States Air Force Academy, 1998 - 2000
- Adjunct Instructor, Sinclair Community College, Dayton Ohio, 1992 - 1995
Block, R. "A Discussion of the Effect of Open-Book and Closed-Book Exams on Student Achievement in an Introductory Statistics Course", PRIMUS, 22:3, 228-238, 2012.
Block, R. "Face to Face Feedback to Spur Reflection and Develop Academic Success", Mathematica Militaris, April 2010.
Block, R. A Discussion of Open-book and Closed-book exams on Student Achievement in an Introductory Probability and Statistics Course. JSM Proceedings, Statistical Education Section, Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association. August 2009.
Block, R. and Mee, R. "Resolution IV Designs with 128 Runs," Journal of Quality Technology, 37, 282-293, 2005.
Block, R. and Mee, R. "Second Order Saturated Resolution IV Designs," Journal of Statistical Theory and Applications, 2, pp. 96-112, 2003.
Block, R. "Average Velocity and the Great Paper Chase", Colorado Mathematics Teachers Association, Winter Issue, 1998.