UCCS SFS - Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fee Agreement and Disclosure
Related Links - Billing
- Estimate Your Bill - Tuition is only a portion of your total bill for a semester. Mandatory fees are also charged. So if you would like to estimate your total costs for the upcoming semester, select "Estimate Your Bill" below. You can also see a list of Mandatory and Course-Specific fees by selecting "Student Forms" below.
- How to Read your Account Summary
- Important Billing Dates and Deadlines
- College Opportunity Fund (COF) - The College Opportunity Fund has already begun, and it affects most undergraduate students who are Colorado-residents. If you need more info about COF and the application for the COF stipend, go to the College Opportunity Fund (COF) FAQ Website.
- MyUCCS Portal - This is the website where you can pay your bill, get your balance, or view your itemized statement.
- Course Information Center - Important information about registration, course schedules, add/drop procedures, etc.