3rd Party Sponsor Billing

UCCS SFS - Payments - 3rd Party Sponsor Billing
3rd Party Sponsor Billing Request

Please submit your 3rd Party Sponsor Billing Request as soon as possible after registering for the upcoming semester. This form is required EVERY TERM you would like UCCS to bill your 3rd party sponsor for your tuition and fees.

To submit the “Sponsor Billing Request” please log in to your MyUCCS student portal and click on “Student Financials (Bursar)” and then select “Sponsor Billing Request.”


Your student information will be automatically populated in the form. You will need to select your sponsor. If you are unsure of your sponsor or do not see your sponsor in the drop-down menu, please type in the name of your sponsor in the provided field. On the next page you will be able to upload your Letter of Authorization.


General Letter of Authorization (LOA) form can be found here


ATTN: 3rd Party Sponsor Billing

(719 255-3023)


University of Colorado at Colorado Springs

3rd Party Sponsor Billing

1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy

Colorado Springs, CO 80918-3733


Main Hall, 2nd floor

Cashier Window

3rd Party Sponsor Billing Information

FAQs for Students

FAQs for Sponsors

FAQs for Ch.33

Textbook Special Accounts

Div of Voc Rehab (DVR)

Veterans Benefits Required Docs & Late Fee Policy