The UCCS Bursar's Office website has many resources for those of you who might be considering attending UCCS in an upcoming semester. You can use the following options to plan your finances for the upcoming semester.
- Estimate the cost of tuition/fees for the current/upcoming semester.
- Main-Campus Billing Overview will tell you the general process for billing at UCCS, along with important deadline dates.
- Payment Plans are available for Fall/Spring semesters for students that need extra time to pay off their balance.
- College Opportunity Fund has already begun, and affects most in-state residents planning on attending college. Go to the College Opportunity Fund (COF) FAQs Website to learn more about the program.
- Frequently Asked Questions is another resource to answer your questions about main-campus billing.
- Admissions and Records is the place to to get information on the UCCS campus, and to begin the application process to attend classes.
- Financial Aid Office is your complete resource for loans, scholarships, grants, and other types of aid.
If you need more assistance, please call the Bursar Office/ Cashiering at (719) 255-3391, or 1-800-990-UCCS (8227) ext. 3391.