Student Financial Services - Mission
The mission of the Student Financial Services (SFS) Office at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs is to efficiently enable and assist students and departments in meeting their financial obligations, with a focus on financial integrity and accountability. The SFS Office is responsible for the management of key university financial resources and records, and acts as a central collection point for university receipts. We strive to provide helpful and knowledgeable assistance to students, parents, faculty, and staff in a timely manner.
In fulfilling our mission, we promote and support a customer centric focus realized through the following Core Values:
- Customer Service: We strive to provide helpful, knowledgeable assistance to students, parents, campus departments, and other constituents in a timely manner, and keep their interests in the forefront of our decision making.
- Diversity: We respect all members of the community and strive to support the University’s commitment to diversity in order to create a supportive and inclusive environment for all.
- Employee Development: We value and support personal and professional development which leads to growth and a positive work experience.
- Integrity: We value high standards of ethical behavior. We demonstrate and expect responsibility and accountability.
- Continuous Improvement: We promote innovative uses of resources on behalf of our customers, seek ways to add value, and efficiently improve operations and services.
- Quality: We value the consistent delivery of accurate, timely information required by our customers, and seek to be proactive in providing services.
- Collaboration: We promote the sharing of ideas, teamwork, and communication in support of operations and strategic priorities.
- Environmental Responsibility: We support the campus commitment to sustainability by making process improvements that reduce waste and energy consumption through the innovative use of technology.