Welcome to BSNA!
Come to our Monthly Meeting!
- Free Lunch!
- University Hall - 141 (Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences)
- Connect with fellow nursing students
- Have your voices heard
- Community service opportunities
- No process to join, if you show up, you're a member!
- Guest Speakers
- Opportunities to go to Student Nurse Conferences partially or Fully subsidized by the University
**All meetings are located in University Hall, Room 141 from 12:30pm - 1:30pm.
Chipotle Fundraiser, February 11th 4pm-8pm
Career Fair, February 19th from 12pm-2pm
The National Student Nurses' Association Conference is April 4th-8th in Nashville, TN. Attend the February 5th BSNA meeting to learn more about available scholarships and the conference itself. Contact Stephanie Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns.
Elections for the new BSNA Board of Directors will be taking place March 5th. In order to run students must have attended a BSNA meeting this year and submit their intent to run to Olivia Ostlie (email@example.com) by March 2nd. If candidates have questions about certain positions they are encouraged to reach out to the corresponding board member for more information. An election will be held at the March 5th meeting and the new board of directors will be announced!
Last updated: Oct 5, 2017