- 1983-1989 B.S. Biology , Mesa State College, Grand Junction CO
- 1989-2004 Blood Management Division, Laboratory Technician Perform Quality Assurance and Research laboratory operation for the Blood Management Division.
Laboratory Coordinator II Responsibilities
- Laboratory Setup: Coordinate all aspects of operation for the following laboratories: BIO1060, BIO1200, BIO1210, BIO2130
- Laboratory Inventory: Responsible for maintaining laboratory disposable supplies for all biology laboratories.
- Equipment Maintenance: Responsible for maintaining and upgrading laboratory equipment, including specialized scientific equipment and computer systems.
- Chemical and Laboratory Safety Coordinator: Responsible for laboratory chemical disposal and coordination of student laboratory safety training.
- Research Laboratory Supply : Maintain communication with professors regarding ordering of supplies for ongoing research projects.
- STEM Program Room and Supply Coordinator: Work closely with STEM program personnel to provide rooms, equipment, and chemicals.
- Science Experiment Supervisor: Provide a laboratory and supervised environment for middle and high school students to perform science fair projects .