- Experimental and theoretical study of the optical properties of:- colloidal solutions of photoluminescent silver nanoclusters for bio-sensing and fluorescent microscopy.
- Ordered arrays of gold nanoparticles and thin films, related to the surface plasmon resonance excited in them, for bio-sensing and fluorescent microscopy.
- V.V. Kravets, L.E. Ocola, Y. Khalavka, and A.O. Pinchuk, "Polarization and distance dependent coupling in linear chains of gold nanoparticles," Appl. Phys. Letters, Vol. 106, 5, 053104 (2015).
- V. V. Kravets, O. A. Yeshchenko, V. V. Gozhenko, L. E. Ocola, D. A. Smith, J. V. Vedral and A. O. Pinchuk, "Tunable resonance absorption of light in a chain or gold nanoparticles," J. Phys. D: Applied Physics 45, 045102 (2012).
- V. V. Gozhenko, D. A. Smith, J. L. Vedral, V. V. Kravets and A. O. Pinchuk, "Electrodynamic coupling in regular arrays of gold nanocylinders," J. Phys. Chem. C 115, 8911 (2011).
- V. V. Kravets, K. Culhane, I. M. Dmitruk and A. O. Pinchuk, "Glycine-coated photoluminescent silver nanoclusters," Colloidal Nanocrystals for biomedical applications VII, Proc. of SPIE 8232, 1 (2012).