PhD (Chemistry) Texas Christian University, 2009
- Gold/silver nanoparticles-polymer composite gels for photothermally enhanced laser treatments.
- Fluorescent gold/silver nanoclusters as stable and biocompatible probes for bio-imaging and bio-sensing applications.
- Three-dimensional gold/silver nanoparticle arrays for Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy.
- K. Jiang, L. Ma, J. Wang, W. Chen, "Graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide: synthesis, photoluminescence and biotechnology applications," Rev. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. (2013) In press.
- K. Jiang, G. R. Akkaraju, J. L. Coffer, " Silicon nanowire/polycaprolactone composites and their impact on stromal cell function," J. Mater. Res. 28, 185 (2013).
- Jiang K., Pinchuk A. O. (2015). Chapter Two - Noble metal nanomaterials: synthetic routes, fundamental properties, and promising applications. Solid State Physics, 66, 131-211.
- Kravets V. V., Ocola L. E., Khalavka Y., Pinchuk A. O. (2015). Polarization and distance dependent coupling in linear chains of gold nanoparticles. Appl. Phys. Lett., 106, 053104.
- Jiang K., Smith D. A., Pinchuk A. O. (2013). Size-dependent photothermal conversion efficiencies of plasmonically heated gold nanoparticles. J. Phys. Chem. C, 117, 27073-27080.