Welcome to the UCCS Center for the BioFrontiers Institute core facility. BioFrontiers offers instruments and laboratory space to users both within the university system and to community users. We provide access to instrumentation that may be beyond the purchasing budgets of many users and the experience and expertise to assist in productive data generation.
Information and Scheduling: Please contact Yuriy Garbovskiy at 719-255-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Scanning electron microscope with EDX and e-beam lithography
2) Sputtering unit for SEM
3) Electron beam lithography (40 nm resolution)
4) Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscope
5) Atomic Force/Magnetic Force Microscope
6) Confocal Microscope
7) TIRF Microscope
8) Fluorescence spectrometer
9) Spectrophotometer (UV-Visible-IR)
10) Low-field NMR Spectrometer
11) Flow Cytometer
12) Real time PCR system
13) Coulter Counter
14) Centrifuges and water purifier
Please inquire regarding the following:
- Cell Culture Facilities: Biosafety hoods, incubators, centrifuges, liquid nitrogen storage.
- Analysis Equipment: spectrophotometer, fluorimeter, calorimeter.