Baccalaureate education provides the entry level preparation for professional nursing practice.
BSN PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After completing the BSN program, the graduate will be able to:
- Function in the beginning role of a baccalaureate generalist nurse in settings that cross all populations and environments
- Be proficient in the core nursing competencies of clinical/critical reasoning, patient safety, and quality improvement principles
- Maintain interprofessional collaboration and communication to improve healthcare outcomes
- Master the required core knowledge for baccalaureate generalist nursing practice
- Demonstrate professionalism and its values (including altruism, autonomy, human dignity, social justice, and integrity) as a baccalaureate generalist nurse
BSN STATE BOARD PASSING RATES FOR NCLEX EXAM (RN Licensing Exam)
Includes graduates taking NCLEX exam in Colorado and out of state which are reported
Approved or Accredited by:
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs is accredited by the
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 887-6791
- Colorado Commission of Higher Education (CCHE)
- Colorado State Board of Nursing
For specific questions not answered here, contact our prospective nursing advisor Linda Goodwin at email@example.com or 719.255.3867.
We will be hosting an information session on February 16, 2018, from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM on the UCCS campus in University Hall, Room 141.
Copyright 2002-2017, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Last Updated: Sept 8, 2017