Tuition Assistance & Associated Costs
In additional to the costs of a regular graduate student and application costs, there are costs directly associated with the MS in Athletic Training program. These costs are estimated, and subject to change from year to year.
|Criminal background check (thru TClogiQ)||Annual||$30 (additional checks/costs may be required by off campus clinical sites)|
|Drug testing (thru TClogiQ)||Annual||$28|
|CPR/AED for the Health Care Professional||1st year||Varies, ~$100|
|Physical examination||1st year||Varies|
|Clinical education apparel||Annual||~100|
|Travel to/from clinical education sites||Annual||Varies based on site and transportation site|
|NATA student membership or ATrack subscription||Annual||$80 (NATA) or $120 (ATrack)|
|BOC examination||End of 2nd year||$310-$380 (depending on NATA membership)|
|Professional conferences (optional)||Varies||Varies|
- Students are encouraged to submit their FAFSA to UCCS as early as possible
- The UCCS Scholarship Applications open Dec 1 and closes March 1 each year, students must be admitted to UCCS before they can apply.
- Financial Aid Phone Number: (719) 255-3460
- Financial Aid Website
- General scholarship information maybe found on the Financial Aid website.
- Out-of-State Scholarship: The UCCS Graduate School awards high caliber incoming graduate students through the Out-of-State Scholarship. MSAT Program faculty will make decisions for any awards provided to the MSAT program. Two-year degree seeking students who meet the criteria set forth by the graduate school are considered for the award (concurrent degree students are not eligible for this award). Award(s) will be made to the highest ranked qualified out-of-state student(s), based on the admissions selection criteria. Should there be a tie in ranking among applicants, the MSAT Program Director, Clinical Coordinator, and one other MSAT faculty member will vote on which of the tied applicants will receive the award(s).
Copyright 2002-2017, Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College of Nursing & Health Sciences
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Last Updated: Sept 5, 2017