BUS KIOSK AD SPECIFICATIONS
Cost: $50 per slot, per month (one-month minimum), plus the cost of print production. Auxiliary Services Marketing works with the UCCS Copy Center to get these ordered for $110 per poster. Bus shelters are available to on-campus entities only. No outside advertising will be permitted.
Kiosk Ad Specifications
- Dimensions: Final ads are 47" W x 68" H (overall area); 44" W x 65" H (copy area)
- You ad must include an affiliation—we recommend your official UCCS logo (if you have one) or a club logo, etc. We also highly recommend an email address or other format of contact for those viewing your sign. These may be small and unobtrusive, but nonetheless present.
- File size: 23.5" W x 34" H
- DPI: 150 dpi minimum; text and line art should be scanned in at 800-1000 dpi.
- File formats: .ai, .eps, .tif, .psd, .pdf; Save in CMYK mode only
- Margins: Full bleed recommended; leave minimum 1.5" margin for copy
- Images: High resolution, NO copyrighted materials, full bleed recommended
- Printing: All printing must go through Auxiliary Services Marketing to ensure proper sizing/formatting/material.
A map of the bus kiosk locations can be found here.
You may either submit your own ad or you can request for design assistance from the Auxiliary Services marketing department. If you are requesting design assistance, all requests should be made no later than a month before the kiosk ad install so so we have ample time to design, approve, and send the poster into production. A design fee may be applied.
If designing the ad yourself, please communicate with us about your reservation needs a week prior to when you want the poster to appear. As you design the ad, keep in mind that text needs to be easily readable from a distance of several feet. We recommend printing a sample of the text on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper, so you can determine how it will look at actual size. Our poster spots are limited, but we are happy to work with you on timing and location. Reach out to either Jina Fagerburg or Holly Murdock with questions and requests.
Whether you require our help in designing a poster or will deliver a completed poster to us, please fill out our Bus Kiosk Advertising form here.
If requesting design, please email Jina Fagerburg with the following information:
- Exact text as you'd like it to appear in the ad
- Event name, date, location, time, if applicable
- Contact information for people with questions
- QR Code, if applicable
- Any screen and printer fonts, supporting files, graphics (logos, graphic identities, etc), photos, images that you would like us to include
If you have questions regarding design or printing, please contact Holly Murdock.