WHAT IS THE TRADITIONS CHALLENGE?
The Students Today Alumni Tomorrow (STAT) club is excited to offer the UCCS Mountain Lion Traditions Challenge. It is your passport to learning about the customs and traditions that make being a UCCS Mountain Lion a unique and rewarding experience. During your multi-year journey how many activities can you complete before you graduate? Using the Traditions Challenge poster throughout college will not only give you the opportunity to become a "Mountain Lion Traditions Keeper" but show you exactly what the UCCS has to offer.
The Traditions Challenge poster boasts a plethora of challenges. It's is a "must-do" list of campus activities that everyone should participate in before graduation. There really is something for everyone. It includes Exploring Campus & Beyond, Getting Involved, Black & Gold Pride, and Mountain Lions Are Scholars. UCCS's traditions are part of our campus' continually evolving history.
HOW DO I GET A TRADITIONS CHALLENGE POSTER?
- All incoming students will receive one during orientation.
- Current students can stop by the UC Info Desk or email STAT to request one.
- Black Level - 10 activities completed (UCCS Window Decal)
- Gold Level - 20 activities completed (UCCS E-Grip)
- Clyde Level - 30 activities completed (UCCS Water Bottle)
- Mountain Lion Level - 40 activities completed (Traditions Keeper Graduation Medal)
WHEN ARE CHECK IN DAYS?
- UC Tabling near Cafe 65: Tuesday, Dec. 4 from 10 am - noon
- DECEMBER grads ONLY - Wednesday, Dec. 12 at Grad Bash
- Anytime in the UCCS Alumni Office
Connect with STAT on Facebook and Twitter for updates on future check-in days. Don't forget to take a selfie or get other proof of participation (ticket stub, for example), and share it using #UCCSTraditions.
BE A MOUNTAIN LION FOR LIFE!