Welcome to the UCCS Online Mentoring Network: a place where Mountain Lions around the world can connect to share professional development advice. On the Network, students can make connections with alumni to better understand degree outcomes and determine potential career paths, and alumni can mentor both current students and their fellow graduates.
- Expand your network and increase your chance of getting hired: 80% of jobs landed in the US are gained through networking
- View over 8 million jobs across 80 different countries
- Get access to career resources including information on resume writing, interviewing, networking and more
- View and share career-related events on the platform, such as ongoing free career webinars from national experts
- Get continuous career development advice
- Pay it forward by helping another Mountain Lion develop the skills he or she needs to succeed
Register today by using the login box to the right. Signing up will only take a few minutes of your time, and you can connect with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile to include existing information.
Note to New Members from the Office of Alumni Relations
We are working to build broad alumni participation before inviting our entire student population to join the Online Mentoring Network. We want to give our students the best possible experience and believe that having a large group of alumni already present as resources is the best way to do that. If you don't see as many students as you expect, don't worry: they will be joining soon.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 255-3187.