Career Webinars for Alumni
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We can help you gain the skills and insights you need to be successful with career webinars - a free series designed for UCCS alumni and current students. Join nationally-recognized experts to learn about communication, initiative, problem solving, leadership, work ethic, interpersonal skills, teamwork, professionalism and more. Webinars for alumni nearing retirement are also available.
You can access the resources below in our password-protected online community. Signing up is easy - just click here to create an account.
Can't squeeze a live webinar into your schedule? No problem! Check out our webinar archive for on demand career advice.
Check out the upcoming webinars:
- October 2, 2019: Successfully Navigating Today's Complex & Confusing Job Market
- October 9, 2019: Creating Opportunities by Building Relationships
- October 16, 2019: Acing the Sales Interview: Tips to Leverage Your Brand with LinkedIn
- October 23, 2019: Get Ready! A Step-by-Step Planner for Maintaining Your Finances
- November 6, 2019: The Only Job Search Book You Will Ever Need: Using the Marketing Mix
- November 13, 2019: Networking for Life: Relationship Building for Career Success
- November 20, 2019: Managing UP, How to Move UP and Win at Work with ANY Type of Boss
- November 27, 2019: Top TEN Ways to Avoid Taxes
- December 4, 2019: Introverts: Leverage Your Strengths for an Effective Job Search
- December 11, 2019: How Women Rise: Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back
- December 18, 2019: Trust Factor, The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies
- December 23, 2019: Life Reimagined: Discovering Your New Life Possibilities