Career Webinars for Alumni
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We can help you gain the skills and insights you need to be successful with career webinars - a free series designed for UCCS alumni and current students. Join nationally-recognized experts to learn about communication, initiative, problem solving, leadership, work ethic, interpersonal skills, teamwork, professionalism and more. Webinars for alumni nearing retirement are also available.
You can access the resources below in our password-protected online community. Signing up is easy - just click here to create an account.
Can't squeeze a live webinar into your schedule? No problem! Check out our webinar archive for on demand career advice.
Check out the upcoming webinars:
- January 8, 2020: Answers to the Top 20 Interview Questions: Conquering Interviews
- January 15, 2020: Get PAID to be YOU! The Compensation Conversation
- January 22, 2020: Cultures Connect: The Formula to Building Alliances at Warp Speed
- January 29, 2020: Ready to Pull the Retirement Trigger?
- February 5, 2020: My Job Search Planner: Author on my own Career Path
- February 12, 2020: Expert Interviewing Skills: Get Ready to Take Off & Launch Your Career
- February 19, 2020: The Leader Habit: Master the Skills You Need to Lead in Just Minutes
- February 26, 2020: Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old?
- March 4, 2020: You're Hired! Resume Tactics: Job Search Strategies That Work
- March 11, 2020: If Unemployment Rates are So Low, Why Can't We Find Jobs? New Tips!
- March 18, 2020: Communicate or Die: Getting Results Through Speaking and Listening
- March 25, 2020: 65 Things to Do When You Retire
- April 1, 2020: The Job Search Journal: Managing Your Job Search
- April 8, 2020: Career Focus: A Personal Job Search Guide