Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We can help you gain the skills and insights you need to be successful with career webinars - a free series designed for UCCS alumni. Join nationally-recognized experts to learn about communication, initiative, problem solving, leadership, work ethic, interpersonal skills, teamwork, professionalism and more. Webinars for alumni nearing retirement are also available.
You can access the resources below in our password-protected online community. Signing up is easy - just click here to create an account.
Upcoming live webinars are below (additional webinars will be added through the year, so check back and stay current).
Can't squeeze a live webinar into your schedule? No problem! Check out our webinar archive for on demand career advice.
Upcoming webinar schedule:
- January 3: Super Secrets of a Successful Executive Job Search
- January 10: HBR Guide to Office Politics
- January 17: The Acceptable Leadership Model
- January 24: Retiring Without Risk
- February 7: LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide
- February 14: Power Your Career: The Art of Tactful Self-Promotion at Work
- February 21: Emergence of the 'Me' Enterprise: A Blueprint for Leadership
- February 28: From Silicon Valley to Swaziland
- March 7: Job Search & Career Free Tools Resource Book
- March 14: How to Make Yourself Promotable: 7 Skills to Help You Climb the Career Ladder
- March 21: The Warrior, the Strategist and You: How to Find Your Purpose and Potential
- March 28: Control Your Retirement Destiny: How to Achieve Financial Security
- April 4: The Interview Coach
- April 11: The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People
- April 18: Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future
- April 25: The Complete Cardinal Guide to Planning for and Living in Retirement
- May 2: Elevate Beyond
- May 9: Success with Less: Releasing Obligations and Discovering Joy
- May 16: The Leader's Guide to Negotiation: Use Soft Skills to Get Hard Results
- May 23: 7 Paths to Maximizing Social Security
- June 1: Class Is Now In Session.....Your 21 LinkedIn Questions Answered