Alumni Insurance Program
The UCCS Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source for health, life and travel insurance for alumni and their family members. Get more information on these insurance plans by visiting the website or by calling American Insurance Administrators at 800-922-1245 weekdays, 8 am - 6 pm, Eastern Time. A few of the services offered are as follows:
- GradMed - Short-term major medical insurance
- AlumniMed - Renewable major medical insurance
- AlumniDent - Dental Insurance
- Alumni Disability Income - Long-term disability insurance
- AlumniLTC - Long term care insurance
- SupliMed65+ - Medicare supplement
- AlumniHIP - Hospital indemnity insurance
- AlumniAbroad - Travel health and trip cancellation insurance
- Alumni PetHealth - Accident and illness protection for cats and dogs
- Alumni ID Recovery - Service for identity theft victims
- AlumniAnnuity - Fixed Annuity for retirement planning
- AlumniTerm - Group term life insurance
- AlumniTerm 10/20 - Level 10- and 20- year group term life insurance
- AlumniTerm 50+ - Group term life insurance renewable to age 95
- AlumniAD&D - Group accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- The Alumni Auto & Home Insurance Program - personal property and casualty insurance
*Alumni Insurance Program: Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Auto and Home Insurance
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
Liberty Mutual has partnered with UCCS to offer alumni exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance. You could enjoy valuable and unique benefits, including Better Car ReplacementTM, Accident Forgiveness, Home Protector PlusTM, and our Multi-Policy Discount.* Call 888-253-7239 or visit Liberty Mutual to learn more or get a free quote.
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.