Our mission is partnering with students to successfully navigate college.
- We are Student-Centered, understanding that we exist for students and we work hard to appropriately support and challenge our students from orientation through graduation.
- We are Inclusive, believing that all students should have access to equitable, safe, and supportive advising.
- We are Collaborative, believing advisors must work closely with students and the campus community to connect students to faculty, resources and opportunities available at UCCS.
- We are Innovative, understanding that to achieve our mission we must continue to improve and evolve our office and our advising practices to better meet the needs of students and the campus community.
- We are Relational, believing that students are best served by advisors who ask questions, get to know students, and work with students beyond course selection.
- We are Responsible to students, the campus, and to higher education, and will provide timely, accurate, intentional, and high quality advising to students. We will always operate with integrity as ethical, professional, and respectful members of our UCCS and Academic Advising communities.