University Communications manages the UCCS Event Calendar (events.uccs.edu). The calendar allows faculty, staff and students to post special events by logging in with their UCCS usernames and passwords.
Periodic group trainings are available to learn about the system. However, University Communications staff are also happy to meet with departments one-on-one to discuss specific needs.
You can also access instructions on the event calendar basics (PDF) online.
- Adding a Photo to Your Event Calendar Profile
- Adding an Event to the UCCS Campus Calendar
- Deleting an Event from the UCCS Campus Calendar
- Editing an Event on the UCCS Campus Calendar
- Searching for Events on the UCCS Campus Calendar
Widgets are a powerful way to embed a live feed of events from the UCCS Event Calendar directly on your own website. One such widget is on the right side of this page. See more example widgets here.