Community & Regional Relations
University Advancement professionals coordinate the university's primary outreach activities to the community and region. This includes memberships in key organizations, attendance at key community events, representation on important community initiatives and the creation of partnerships supporting the university's mission.
Projects & Partnerships
- FISU – International University Sports Federation
- NANA Development Corporation
- Operation 6035
- Peak Vista Senior Health Clinic
- Olympic Partnerships
- Colorado Springs Sports Corporation
- Southern Colorado Higher Education Consortium
- Anschutz Branch Medical Campus
- Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Center for Regional Advancement
Advancement works closely with staff from the CU Office of Government Relations to represent campus interests at both the State and Federal levels. This includes monitoring of key legislation, working with the local delegations and promoting university opportunities for funding.