Virtual Admissions & Enrollment
Virtual Admissions Enrollment Updates Staff Connections
Much like your own family and community, the UCCS community is reacting and responding continuously to the current public health challenges before us. Please know that we are committed to supporting you through this time in general and through the remaining enrollment process specifically.
The Office of Admissions team and other UCCS offices are working remotely for an indefinite period of time rather than from their physical locations on campus. Please know that all admission-related processes are fully functioning. We are communicating via email so don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 719-255-3084 when you need us.
We have postponed campus tours and events until further notice. Our Clyde’s Guides love showing you around campus, but it was in the best interest of all to postpone on-campus events and special off-campus events until the public health situation is resolved. We are working on launching online information sessions in the next few days.
Learn about the UCCS campus...
- For our Admitted Mountain Lions--first, Congrats! Second, attend a Next Steps webinar designed for you, hosted by an Admissions Counselor:
- Attend an Information Session webinar hosted by an Admissions Counselor:
- Schedule a phone appointment with an Admissions Counselor
- Talk with a current student. Call Schedule
- Watch our 35-minute Information Session (recorded)
- International admissions session: click here
Watch a 36-minute Video Tour with our Clyde's Guides
- Page through our UCCS Viewbook
GO MOUNTAIN LIONS!