Math 4820 /5820
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Cornell, 1990.
Engaged in research in probability theory.
- On the infinite differentiability of
the right edge in the supercritical oriented percolation (2004), to appear
in Stoch. Proc. Appl. 114, 279-286 PDF
- (With G. Morrow) The sizes of the pioneering,
lowest crossing, and pivotal sites in critical percolation on the
triangular lattice (2005), Ann. Appl. Probab. 15, 1832-1886 PDF
- (With J. Yukich) Singularity points
for first passage percolation (2006) Ann. of Probab. 34577-592. PDF
- The divergence of fluctuations for shape in first passage percolation (2006), Probab. Theory and Relat. Fields. 136 298-320 PDF
- Shape fluctuations are different in different directions. (2007) (To appear in Ann. of Probab.) PDF
- (With Y. Wu) A geomrtrical structure for an infinite oriented cluster and its uniquenss. (2007) (To appear in Ann of Probab.) PDF