UCCS Summer Session 2015University of Colorado Colorado Springs Summer Session offers various courses May through August for students who want to complete UCCS college credit courses.
AdmissionsBefore you register for Summer Session, you must first apply to become a UCCS Registered User then Fill out a UCCS Application to receive a Student Id.
- CURRENT STUDENTS | Log into your myUCCS Student Portal to register for a class.
- INCOMING FRESHMEN STUDENTS | Fill out the Application For Admissions to start the registration process.
- TRANSFER STUDENTS | Fill out the Application For Admissions to start the registration process.
- VISITING STUDENTS | Fill out the Application For Admissions to start the registration process.
- GRADUATE STUDENTS | Fill out the Application For Admissions to start the registration process:
- ONLINE STUDENTS | Fill out the Application For Admissions to start the registration process.
Registration Tips and ChecklistShould you have any questions regarding admission or registration, please contact us at (719) 255-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registering For Classes
- Get Advisement.
- » For Undergraduate Students, visit the Student Success Center at www.uccs.edu/ssc for guidance.
» For Graduate Students, visit the Graduate School at www.uccs.edu/gradschl for information or discuss your options with your college representative.
- Plan Your Schedule.
- » Go to Course Listings to see a breakdown of the Summer Session dates.
- Check For Prerequisites.
- » If you would like to search for a UCCS course as a guest, you can use Guest Course Search which is designed for prospective students and visitors to view classes offered by the university.
- Online Registration.
- » Go to your myUCCS Student Portal.
- » You are automatically added to a course in order of where you are on the waitlist. You are not charged for the course until you have been successfully added to the course.
Tuition, Fees and Financial AidYou will receive your bills through your UCCS email; no bills will be mailed.
Tuition is only a portion of your total bill for a semester. Mandatory fees are also charged. Visit Student Financial Services for more information about fees and financial aid availability.