The University of Colorado Colorado Springs serves over 9,000 students on our 430-acre campus at the foot of Pikes Peak. Part of the four-campus University of Colorado system, it is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top public universities in the West. UCCS is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges. We have been offering fully online degree programs since 1996 and we are committed to offering high-quality online programs and courses that are led and taught by distinguished UCCS faculty. We offer online bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees and certificate programs.
Some of our distinctions include:
- US News & World Report: America's Best Colleges
- Seventh among Western regional public universities
- Seventh nationally for public undergraduate engineering
- Top one-third nationally for undergraduate business
- Top-ranked graduate programs in nursing and public affairs
- Rated Military Friendly by G.I. Jobs magazine (awarded to the top 20% of colleges and universities)