Matlab is available in the computer labs ENG 136 (Math Learning Center) and ENG 233 (Engineering Computer Lab). Student versions can be purchased in the UCCS Bookstore and online.
- Remote Access The College of Engineering and Applied Science offers Matlab remote access (restricted to UCCS students only!) To Request Remote Access Please e-mail email@example.com
- Matlab Course- Math 2650 - Intro to Computational Math- 1 credit Hour
This page contains a few of the numerous web resources available for free to UCCS students (as of Spring 2010).
More Free Tutorials
Free downloadable (chapter by chapter) books on MATLAB
Other useful (general) MATLAB books:
- Learning MATLAB, by Tobin Driscoll, SIAM 2009
- MATLAB, An Introduction with Application, 3rd edition, by Amos Gilat, Wiley 2008
- MATLAB: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving, by Stormy Attaway, Elsevier 2009
Specialized MATLAB books:
- Scientific Computing with MATLAB and Octave, 2nd ed., by A. Quarteroni and F. Saleri, Springer 2006
- Solving Applied Mathematical Problems with MATLAB, by Xue & Chen, CRC Press 2008, Companion site at http://sites.google.com/site/matlabineducation/matlab-in-education/math-matlab
- Intuitive Probability and Random Processes using MATLAB, by Steven Kay, Springer 2006, http://springerlink.com/content/p81181/ [requires UCCS campus network] Companion site at http://www.ele.uri.edu/faculty/kay/New%20web/downloadable%20files/probbook_matlab_code.tex