Where is Forester House (new home of Veteran and Military Student Affairs Office)?

Forester House is at the eastern edge of Parking Lot 1 and east of the Campuse Services Building.

Where is Sunset Creek/TImberline Apartment complex?

5400 N.Nevada Ave, west of the Four Diamonds Complex and adjacent to University  Village Colorado.

Where is Univesrity Hall (U-Hall)?

University Hall is located at the corner of Austin Bluffs and Union Boulevard on the eastern edge of the UCCS Campus. It is home to the Beth-El College of Nursing and Health Sciences and Theatreworks.

Where is the Student Health Center?

The Student Health Center is on the first floor of the UCCS Public Safety Building and Parking Garage.

Where is the IT Help Desk?

First floor, El Pomar Center.

Where is (Columbine Hall, Centennial Hall, Dwire Hall, Heller Center, etc.)?

The map is available electronically at http://www.uccs.edu/map.

What is COB?

COB is Columbine Hall. The College of Business is located in Dwire Hall.

Where can I find an ATM?

There is an ATM on the first floor of the University Center near the Ent branch. There is also an ATMe in Columbine.

Where do I go to get help with my classes (you may hear the word tutoring)?

There are five academic learning centers designed to help students in such areas as science, math, writing and communication. Visit http://www.uccs.edu/~academiccenters/ or call 255-3688.

Where is lost and found?

Contact the Public Safety Department, 255-3528.

Does UCCS have campus housing/Does UCCS have any recommended housing?

Contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing in Monarch Hall or call 255-4042.

Can I rent space at UCCS for my meeting/conference/wedding, etc.

Yes. Contact Conference Services in the University Center for details or call them at 255-4455.

What is SENG?

SENG was mistakenly printed on some student course schedules. It should have been Osborne Center for Science and Engineering which is located south of the Engineering Building and north of Columbine Hall.


How can I find out about/How can I post a job?

To learn about or apply for full-time positions at UCCS, visit https://www.cu.edu/jobs/ or 1.855.216.7740. For part-time, student positions on and off campus, visit SEAN's Place (Student Employment Assistance Network) http://www.uccs.edu/~stuemp/ or 255-3454.

How do I pay my bill?

Contact Student Financial Services - also sometimes called the Bursar's Office -- to pay your bill. If you want help in obtaining financial aid, a grant, or scholarship, contact the Office of Student Financial Aid. The Student Financial Services Office is on the second floor of Main Hall or call 255-3391. Financial Aid is in Cragmor Hall or call 255-3460.

Who can help me pay for college?

The Office of Financial Aid, located in Cragmor Hall, can help with grants, scholarships, loans or a campus job. Call 255-3460.

I have a hold on my account. Who do I talk to about it?

Student Financial Services in Main Hall can help with account holds. Call 255-3391.

Account Information/Log in:

How do I get my student identification number?

Contact Admissions and Records on the first floor of Main Hall or call 719-255-3361. You can claim your account set up at accounts.uccs.edu

How do I get (or change) a password for campus wireless/how do I get a campus email/other IT-related questions such as VPN connections, software or hardware purchases.

Contact the IT Department Help Desk on the first floor of El Pomar Center or call 255-4357 (help)

I am active duty military. How do I qualify for resident tuition?

Active duty military personnel, and their dependents, may qualify for resident tuition by submitting a Military Certification Form. The form can be obtained from the Education Center on Post or on Base. The form must be certified by Education Center staff and submitted with a photocopy of your military ID.


How can I get a campus tour?

Contact the Admissions counseling office, 255-3084 (out of town callers, 1 800 990 8227)

What's the status of my application to UCCS?

Contact the Admissions counseling office, 255-3084

What are the grade and entrance exam (ACT/SAT) requirements to be admitted to UCCS?

UCCS has selective admissions. You should contact the Admissions Counseling Office, 255-8084, for details.

How much does it cost to go to UCCS?

For Colorado residents going to UCCS full-time, tuition and fees are about $8,200 a year (two semesters). Part-time students pay less and prices will vary depending on the number and types of courses you take. For more information, contact Admissions Counseling, 255-8084.


Can I set up posters or advertise on campus?

Posters and ads for campus placement must be approved by the University Center front desk. You are also welcome to purchase advertising in the Scribe, a student-operated newspaper. Contact the Scribe at 255-3469.

When is ...

Thanksgiving Holiday (Nov. 21-25 for students; Offices open Nov. 21).
Winter Break (Dec. 15 - Jan. 22).
Finals Week (Dec. 10-14).
End of the Semester (Dec. 15).
Drop dates (Sept. 6 = 100% refund, Sept. 14 = 80%, Sept. 28=60%, Oct. 26 absolute last day).
A particular event (concert, game, speaker)A calendar of events available at the UCCS home page. The academic calendar is available at http://www.uccs.edu/Documents/cic/fall2012/Campus%20Calendar.pdf

What is the relationship between UCCS and CU?

There are four CU campuses - Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver and the Anschutz Medical Campus. The campuses operate independently and are governed by the CU Board of Regents.

How do I know if classes are cancelled?

In the event of severe weather, classes are occasionally cancelled. You can sign up for text alert, visit the campus website or listen to local broadcast outlets to find out if campus is closed. The text alert is https://e2campus.uccs.edu/

How does UCCS compare to other schools?

Visit "Fast Facts" to see how UCCS stacks up in a number of areas including its U.S. News ranking as among the best regional universities in the Western United States. See http://www.uccs.edu/~advancement/media/fastfacts.html