Initial Configuration of Outlook 2010: If Outlook has never been configured on your computer before, you will see a screen similar to the following when you start Outlook.
If you are attempting to setup Outlook from off campus, it may be necessary to connect to the Library Resources (Transporter) VPN for the first time. If you are unable to successfully setup Outlook, please connect to the VPN and attempting the steps below again. After you have successfully completed setting up Outlook for use with Exchange you will no longer be required to use the VPN.
Instructions for installing and connecting to the VPN can be found here UCCS VPN.
1. Click Next on the Startup Wizard Screen.
2. Select Yes then click Next.
3. Make sure you enter your Full name, e-mail address and pasword and then click Next.
4. Outlook will now Auto Configure your setting then click Next.
5. Click Finish
6. If you receive the below message Check the box Don't ask me about this website again and click the Allow button.