Welcome to the Student Financial Services Home Page
Credit Card Service Fee Coming in August 2013

UCCS is committed to providing students and their families a range of options for paying their educational expenses. The credit card payment method has become prohibitively expensive because of the fees charged by credit card companies to UCCS for credit card transaction processing. This expense is paid by University tuition revenues and reduces the tuition dollars available for academic programs and services for all students. Therefore, beginning in August 2013, a service fee on credit card/debit card transactions in the amount of 2.75% of the credit card/debit card payment will be charged. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

You can avoid paying the 2.75% service fee by paying online with an e-check (an electronic debit to your checking or savings account). You may also mail a check to The University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Bursar Office, 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 or bring a check to the cashier window in Main Hall, second floor. Please always include your UCCS student ID number on the check.

For more information about the credit card service fee, visit our FAQ.

Important Information

UCCS students can log into the myUCCS Portal to do any of the following:

  • Make Payments
  • View Account Detail
  • View eBills
  • Setup Authorized Payers

Authorized payers can log into QuikPAY to make payments on student accounts, but only for the amount (or less) for which that student has been billed. If the student has not been billed yet, authorized payers cannot make payments.

We now accept Discover card payments. Use your Discover card to make payments at the Cashier window in Main Hall or to make payments online. We accept payments using any of these credit cards:

International Payments Now Accepted

University of Colorado Colorado Springs has partnered with peerTransfer to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With peerTransfer, you can pay from any country and any bank. You are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. You will also be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process via a student dashboard and an email confirmation will be sent to you when your payment is received by the school. Click on the link below to begin the process.

Explore UCCS Student Financial Services
  • Bursar / Cashiering Office - Main Campus Billing. Students must pay their total tuition and fees in-full at the beginning of the semester. Visit this website for deferred payment options, billing deadlines, tuition rates, bill estimators and other main campus billing resources.

  • Extended Studies Billing - Billing for Extended Studies Courses. Extended Studies courses must be paid-in-full at the beginning of the semester. Visit this website to get more specific info for the current semester.

  • Student Debt Management - Past Due Account Repayment. If your account is not paid by the end of the semester in which it is due, it will be forwarded to UCCS Student Debt Management.  Visit this website to explore repayment options and to avoid additional charges and further collection action.

  • Loan Administration - Disbursements and Perkins Loans. If you need information about how to apply for financial aid awards (scholarships/ grants/ loans/ etc.), you must contact the Financial Aid Office. If you have already applied for aid, and there is money left over after your aid is applied to your total balance (tuition/fees/etc.), you will receive a disbursement for the remaining funds. At this website, you will find important information regarding your disbursement, including tentative disbursement dates and direct deposit forms. If you are a Perkins Loan recipient, you will also find contact info if you have questions.

  • Tuition Assistance/ 3rd Party Billing - Tuition Assistance Programs. Many people receive tuition assistance funding from their employer, the armed forces, or other organizations. This website has information for tuition assistance recipients and sponsors. However, students who will be reimbursed for their tuition/fees by their employer or other organization do not fall into this category. These students must follow the billing process for main-campus students (above), and no special considerations will be offered.

  • Faculty/ Staff Resources - Faculty/ Staff Documents. Here, faculty and staff members will find downloadable forms that are commonly used for cashiering transactions. Petty Cash and Travel Vouchers are available, along with Cash Receipts for departmental deposits.