Skip to Page Content


Department of Public Safety

Reporting a Crime

To report a crime or concern you can call the University of Colorado Police Department at 255-3111 or if you do not feel comfortable reporting to the University Police Department you may use the university’s on-line anonymous reporting option . If you choose the anonymous reporting please be aware that a Police Officer may not view it immediately. If there is an immediate threat to someone’s life please contact Public Safety immediately. 


Other useful resources

University Police Non-Emergent: 255-3111, 3111 campus phone
Other Emergency: 911, 9-911 campus phone.
CSPD Non-emergent line: 719-444-7000
TESSA Crisis Line: 719-633-3819 (for emergency safe house, sex assault victim’s assistance and counseling services)
CSPD Victim Advocacy Unit: 444-7529, 7649, 7567.
Penrose Hospital: 719-776-5000
Memorial Hospital: 719-365-5000
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-2433
UCCS Counseling Center: 719-255-3265
Summit Village RA on Call: 719-255-4600
Alpine Village RA on Call: 719-255-6500