1. Tap the clock on the lower right of the screen.
2. Tap the window that pops up.
3. Tap the Wi-Fi menu item.
4. Tap the UCCS-Wireless menu item under Wi-Fi networks.
5. If this is your first time connecting, you will be asked for a username and password. Enter your username on the 'Identity' line, and your password on the 'Password' line. You may need to scroll down the list in order to see the different lines. After the username and password have been entered, tap Connect.
6. Tap the UCCS-Wireless menu item again.
7. Tap Connect.
8. You should now be connected to the Internet.