In order to advertise on the free Auxiliary Services digital signage system, ads must fit into one of the following categories:
1. Advertisements for approved campus student club/organization events and activities
2. Advertisements for campus departmental services/offerings
3. Advertisements for external organizations with an official business partnership/relationship with UCCS
The promotion of non-university entities or organizations is not allowed. To comply with University Policy all programs, services and events advertised on the University Center digital signage must be open to anyone in the campus community and may not discriminate on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
UCCS Student Clubs & Organizations
Advertised events must be hosted by a UCCS registered/recognized club or organization. Events must be registered and approved through the Student Life and Leadership Office. The purpose of the digital signage is to advertise events that are open to all students and cannot be used for member only events.
Campus Wide Events or Departmental Services
Ads must be for an event or service that appeals to/affects a large percentage of students, faculty and/or staff.
Digital signage is currently available only in the University Center. As this program expands and digital signs are added to other auxiliary areas, these guidelines will apply. Eligibility to advertise does not guarantee placement on any of the digital signs.
In the University Center, there are a total of three locations for digital signage. Digital signage locations below:
Near South Entrance on Curved Wall
Near Sanatorium Grounds
Berger Hall Foyer
How to Create and Submit an Ad:
• Images and Video Clips are accepted
• Images must be formatted as jpg, jpeg, png, or gif files.
• The image must be created in a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
• Videos can be submitted as mpg, mpeg, mp4, or swf files and must be less than 3 minutes.
• Please ensure the ad is formatted correctly.
• Please keep in mind that there will be no volume, videos with captions are acceptable.
Submit the ad for approval to email@example.com, in an approved file format along with the requested dates for airing of the ad. Ads can run for a maximum of one semester on a space-available basis. Eligibility to advertise and submission of an advertisement does not guarantee placement on any of the digital signs. Please Note: Ads will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. The Auxiliary Services Marketing department reserves the right to edit submitted ads. All decisions on editing and ad placement are final.
• Files must be submitted at least two business days prior to the requested first date of ad posting.
• Late submissions will be accepted; however, we cannot guarantee the content will post immediately.
• Email content for posting or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.