General Transfer Questions
What all do I need to apply at UCCS as a transfer student?
- You will need to fill out an application https://www.uccsadmissions.org/transfer/
- Submit Official transcripts of previous college coursework
- $50.00 application fee
- Official High School Transcript or GED
- ACT/SAT scores (if you have less than 13 transferrable credits)
· When should I apply?
- Spring 2012 - apply between June 1, 2011 and January 18, 2012
- Summer 2012 - apply between September 9, 2011 and May 1, 2012
- Fall 2012 - apply between September 9, 2011 and August 1, 2012
- Spring 2013 - apply between June 1, 2012 and January 5, 2013
- Summer 2013 - apply between September 9, 2011 and May 1, 2012
- Fall 2013 - apply between September 12, 2012 and August 1, 2013
· How much is tuition?
Visit this link for more information:
You can also calculate your bill here: http://www.uccs.edu/~bursar/pages/estimate.shtml
· Do I have to attend an orientation?
Yes. This is when you learn important information about the school and register for classes. You will also have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor to see how your credits applied to your degree and what courses you have left to take. Register for orientation here: http://www.uccs.edu/orientation/transfer-orientation.html
· What scholarships are available to transfer students?
For information about scholarships, visit our website: http://finaidse.uccs.edu/
· Can I take a tour of UCCS?Yes. Touring campus is a great way to get a feel for the University and also to get a student perspective of what UCCS is all about. Schedule a tour here: http://www.uccs.edu/~visit/tour-request.html