PPCC Best Choices Guides: A list of courses at PPCC that will transfer directly to UCCS by major
UCCS University Connection Program: A scholarship available to PPCC students hoping to transfer to UCCS
Community College Course Equivalencies: A guide of how PPCC courses transfer to UCCS
Engineering Concurrent Program: A program designed exclusively for PPCC students!
How do I know which courses I can take before I transfer to UCCS?
- Take a look at our best choices guides found here: http://www.uccs.edu/transfer/general-information/colorado-community-college-students/pikes-peak-community-college/ppcc-best-choices-guides.html
- This gives you a list of all the courses you can take that will transfer directly to your specific degree at UCCS. If you have questions, call 719-255-3019.
I am in the 60 + 60 transfer program; will all of my courses transfer?
- Take a look at the course equivalency list found here: http://www.uccs.edu/Documents/transferstudents/CCCS/2011-12%20CC%20%20Tr%20MASTER%20List.pdf
- This is a combined list from all fifteen of Colorado’s community/junior colleges Any transfer course from any of the institutions will transfer and be equated as indicated, provided the transfer course has an acceptable grade.
What is the University Connection Program? How do I qualify? Where can I fill out an application?
- The University Connection Program is a scholarship program offered to any Colorado community or junior college students with at least two full semesters remaining toward the completion of an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science planning to transfer to UCCS. For more information visit our website: http://www.uccs.edu/transfer/transfer-students/colorado-community-college-students/uccs-university-connection-program.html
Can I take classes at PPCC and UCCS at the same time?
- Yes, but be aware that you are only allowed to receive financial aid at one college of choice per year unless you are enrolled in a concurrent program. If you have questions about this, please call (719) 255-3084.
NOTE: 60+60 guides apply to all Colorado Community Colleges and list a basic transfer program.
"Best Choices" guides are specific for PPCC transfer students and list the best way to transfer between PPCC and UCCS.
♦ Spring 2012 - apply between June 1, 2011 and January 18, 2012.