PPCC Best Choices Guides: A list of courses at PPCC that will transfer directly to UCCS by major
Community College Course Equivalencies: A guide of how PPCC courses transfer to UCCS
How do I know which courses I can take before I transfer to UCCS?
- Please follow the "Best Choices Guides" through the link above to help you in choosing courses that not only transfer to UCCS, but apply to the particular degree you hope to pursue.
- This gives you a list of all the courses you can take that will transfer directly to your specific degree at UCCS. If you have questions, call 719-255-3019.
I am in the 60 + 60 transfer program; will all of my courses transfer?
- You should be taking courses that are in conjunction with the 60+60 guides
- Take a look at the course equivalency list
- This is a combined list from all fifteen of Colorado’s community/junior colleges Any transfer course from any of the institutions will transfer and be equated as indicated, provided the transfer course has an acceptable grade.
Can I take classes at PPCC and UCCS at the same time?
- Yes, but be aware that you are only allowed to receive financial aid at one college of choice per year unless you are enrolled in a concurrent program. If you have questions about this, please call (719) 255-3084.
NOTE: 60+60 guides apply to all Colorado Community Colleges and list a basic transfer program.
"Best Choices" guides are specific for PPCC transfer students and list the best way to transfer between PPCC and UCCS.
♦ Fall 2013 - apply between September 12,2012 and August 1, 2013.