The Student Success Center and Academic Advisors are located on the 2nd floor of Main Hall, room 208 (lobby).
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Student Success Center, Main Hall 208
1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Phone: (719) 255-3260 or toll free: (800) 990-UCCS x3260
Fax: (719) 255-3645
Email an Advisor
Provide an ongoing point of contact for every undergraduate student while they transition into college life, develop academic plans and life goals, and progress toward those goals by completing a Bachelor's degree at UCCS.
Support, guide and equip all students with the resources needed to graduate and participate as knowledgeable and confident members of their local and global communities.
· To welcome and orient new students and their families to the campus community;
· To assist and support students in developing academic, career, and personal goals;
· To create and implement web-based tools and resources to better serve students in their academic plans;
· To properly and efficiently evaluate prior college coursework;
· To provide accurate information to students and connect them with appropriate resources across campus;
· To equip students with strategies for achieving their goals and graduating in a timely manner;
· To collaborate with faculty and academic departments to clarify course and degree requirements;
· To provide professional development opportunities to increase expertise in serving students.