- unlimited drop-in tutoring for a variety of lecture and laboratory courses
- scheduled extra instruction (EI) sessions in chemistry, biology, and physics
- computers with Web access, Microsoft Office, graphing programs, and other software for science students
- text books and reference materials
- past quizzes, exams, homework assignments, and notes from key classes
and most of all
- a welcoming atmosphere and the commitment to help students succeed.
Please tell us what we can do to help you be successful in your science classes.