Want the features andt freedom of apartment living with the activities and convenience that you would expect from traditional on-campus housing? This apartment community is nestled at the foot of the scenic Austin Bluffs hillside with easy access to hiking and the new campus Recreation Center. Designed specifically for our Sophomore through Graduate Student population, Alpine offers fun programming designed to help you meet your neighbors, succeed in school, and move on to life after UCCS. All apartments are furnished with a basic furniture package.
To live in Alpine Village, you must meet one of the below requirements. If you do not meet any, you will want to apply for Summit Village:
1. Be 21 years of age or older
2. Be a sophomore or above (30 ore more credits)
3. Have lived on campus at UCCS for at least one academic year
4. Be an international student
PLEASE NOTE THAT RATES BELOW ARE APPROVED RATES FOR THE 2014-2015 ACADEMIC YEAR.
For Spring/Summer 2014 rates, please contact email@example.com.
|Single Room in a Four Bedroom w/ 2 Bath
9’9" x 11’
|Single Room in a Two Bedroom Apartment
10’ x 11’6"
|Single Bedroom Efficiency Apartment
11’9" x 10’6"
* Dimensions represent the largest possible room available within the respective floor plan.