It is the policy of Parking Services to provide complementary parking to prospective students: A prospective student is defined as:
- an individual interested in attending UCCS
- an individual who has not been previously registered for courses at the Colorado Springs campus within the last 5 years
- an individual on campus (not a returning/continuing student) with the purpose of collecting information about applying for school
If you meet the above criteria and receive a ticket for either violation #3 or #6 while meeting with an advisor, admissions, student success, etc., you may request this ticket be waived by contacting the person with whom you were meeting. The department will then email the Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Date of ticket
- Ticket number
- Violation number
- Name of prospective student
- Student number of prospective student
If you are unsure of your status, please contact Parking Services at (719)255-3528. NOTE: We also issue prospective permits to individuals as well as certain other Departments on campus.
DID YOU KNOW: Eight reserved parking spaces for Prospective Students are available in lot 220. A Prospective Student permit is required to be displayed while parked on campus. Please call Parking Services, Student Recruitment, Admissions & Records, or the Financial Aid Office for further details.